“Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are; it solely relies on what you think”
During COVID-19, we are offering psychological services virtually/over the phone following the social distancing guidelines. Please feel free to contact our clinic for more information.
Welcome to Psychologist in Brampton
We provide Psychological Assessment and Psychotherapy services to adults, couples and families. Our integrative psychotherapy treatment approach is based on a combination of various psychotherapeutic modalities to best suit our clients. We believe that the most important components in psychotherapy include: genuineness, acceptance, cultural sensitivity and an empathic therapeutic relationship. We strive to make our clients feel comfortable and safe to explore the most challenging aspects of their lives. Our therapists have training in cognitive-behavioural, solution focused, behaviour management, gestalt therapy and humanistic psychotherapies to offer appropriate psychological and culturally sensitive services to diverse clients.
How Psychologists Can Help You
Psychologists help individuals to deal with their daily life stresses and challenges to enhance their coping capabilities in order to improve their mental health and well-being.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
There are many benefits of receiving Psychotherapy:
- To understand yourself and your personal goals and values better.
- To navigate strategies and develop appropriate action plans to attain identified therapeutic goals
- To develop skills for improving relationships.
- To overcome mental health issues such as adjustment difficulties, depression and anxiety.
- To work towards solutions to the problems or concerns which encouraged clients to seek therapy.
- To assist clients to make improvements in their interpersonal, occupational and social areas of life.
- Psychotherapy helps to improve overall psychological well-being and mental health.